The classroom is an important place for students to use their eyes. Under the premise of ensuring the quality of educational lighting and meeting the visual requirements of teaching activities, the use of efficient and suitable color temperature led educational lighting fixtures to reduce the energy consumption of the lighting system is the only way to achieve scientific eye use and achieve Effect of lighting energy saving.
There were investigative agencies that surveyed students' visual preferences. According to the survey results, students' preference for color temperature is not static, but changes with classroom functions and illumination levels. In order to evaluate the quality of educational lighting, in addition to considering the subjective consciousness of students, it is also necessary to consider the impact of fatigue accumulation caused by a large number of stimuli on students' physical health.
The conclusion on visual efficacy test is mainly reflected in the following three aspects:
First, the same color temperature light source should be avoided for classroom general lighting and blackboard lighting;
Second, no matter what kind of lighting fixture, it is better to use the 3300K-5500K light source recognition rate curve with good stability and high recognition rate, and its visual performance is good;
Third, 6500K old-fashioned lamps are commonly used in many classrooms in China, and their visual performance is poor; it may cause a sudden reduction in students' visual work efficiency.
With the improvement of the teaching environment and the development of lighting technology, the standard of daylighting has become a low requirement for educational lighting. Further consideration must be given to vision protection, energy conservation and environmental protection indicators. According to the "Primary and Primary School Classroom Lighting and Lighting Hygiene Standards", healthy educational lighting design should meet the following standards:
1. All classrooms should be equipped with artificial lighting;
2. The average illumination value maintained on the classroom table should not be lower than 300lx, and the uniformity of illumination should not be lower than 0.7;
2. The classroom blackboard should be provided with local lighting, which should maintain an average illuminance of not less than 500 lx and an illuminance uniformity of not less than 0.8;
3. The classroom should use a light source with a color temperature of 3300K-5500K, and the color rendering index of the light source should not be less than 80;
4. The uniform glare value of the classroom should not be greater than 19;
5. Under the condition of maintaining an average illumination value of 300 lx, the current value of educational lighting power density should not be greater than 11W / ㎡, and the target value should be 9W / ㎡;
6. When the lighting design calculates the illuminance, its maintenance factor should be 0.8.
7. In order to reduce the direct glare caused by the light source, the classroom should not use naked lights. The low hanging height of the lamp from the desk should not be lower than 1.7m.
Contact: Mr. Lin
Q Q: 810162598
Address: No. 12 Hongye Road, East Bank Industrial Zone, Guzhen Town, Zhongshan City, Guangdong Province
Monday to Friday 8:30-12:00,14:00-18:00(Beijing time)